Post new topic   Reply to topic    Six Feet Under Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Hacked?

Yeah, why you taking from the bank all that crappy shit!!! . I thought maybe you were cleaning out some of the stuff that we dont' really need. Only decent stuff that was taken was the low end cerulean spellthread. But, I got it all back in the mail. I should make you put it all back, nub.
Jyessel
Jyessel
Lifer
Denizen

I get those emails everyday too. And I don't have an active account. I also get them for diablo III, which I never played. Happy Just delete them.
Actina
Lifer
Denizen

JY got some items returned in an in game mail yesterday...
haydeez-dal
Lifer
Denizen

Have you actually checked? Be doubly sure it's compromised before you touch that email. I get almost daily spam email about my diablo 3 account being sold or some crap. Never click on a link from an email. Even if you're absolutely sure it's from Blizzard. Use your own favorite/bookmark to get there.

Mouse over the links in the email and compare the text to what shows in the bottom of the screen. In firefox and chrome the link your mouse is over will show in the bottom left. I don't know about other browsers.

Denizen

nothing on SFU really, I was on most of the day and did not see your toon log in at all.

So, I was playing until about 0600 early morning on 11/1/2012 and I received a e-mail around 1000 regarding that my account was compromised. So... who knows if I was hacked or not. I have never had issues prior nor do I have anything on this computer to be hacked (it's clean...only games on here).

Did anyone see anything weird?
Li k
Lifer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Six Feet Under Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: