Post new topic   Reply to topic    Six Feet Under Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Going Alliance

I think it's time to see the game from the pretty side. I reluctantly reupped for Pandalandand and struggled to level to 90 on my Shaman only to hit a wall trying to gear him up through PvP. The Horde is horrible nowadays and it's frustrating to log in and lose every match in the short amount of time I have to play each night. Plus, my cataclysm arena buddy is there and is always on. It's more fun to play with pals!

So, I've decided to realm transfer back to Emerald Dream and race change from Goblin to Dwarf. If any of you have toons Alliance side (Zam!?), I will go from Poindexter to Pingleton. Lets sleepwalk through Alterac Valley to free gear together! (Can't wait to play AV on easy win/free gear mode)

I'm also looking to join the all dwarf RP PVP guild <Clan Battlehammer>. They're a well-liked crew that invades Horde cities on a regular basis. Sound fun? Join the ranks!

Hatchetface will remain in SFU on Dal. KIT/LYLAS/RHTS
TheHatchetface
Lifer

Hey man. My ally toon is back horde now, back in Dragonmaw Vanguard, never should have left. There be drama in them thar hills. We would love to have you if you want. Working up to consistent RBG numbers, friendly adults who mostly pvp, all that. The best alternative on horde is Dreadwaste Defilers now for wpvp if you want a really big guild.

CB is very small now I think, not sure what happened but I rarely seem them anymore. Also keep in mind q times are longer on ally, several minutes vs instant. No biggie I suppose. I checked out kingship btw, but they booted me for inactivity when I stopped playing over the summer. :P

my tag is zam1755 I think, add me if you want to chat now and then (anyone else too).

@tanque you should join dragonmaw vanguard too. I know you don't care but we will drag you into rbg's or something, they're looking for a pvp tank.

vanguardgaming.com
Zenza
Zam~
Lifer
Denizen

Ah! Wondered where you split to. I have a 50-something Gnome that I'm somewhat attached to, but I doubt I could bring myself to transfer *and* level him *and* gear him up and maybe even give him a race-change him... Just thinking about it makes me want to go wander around some lonely hill all evening looking for the next rare dirt-colored pet.

Have fun! Poindexter looks deadly in Dwarf skin.

re: Hatchetface update

Hey all,

Right after I transferred to ED, I got the news that I had a match for a kidney transplant. I had the surgery Feb 21 and spent 6 weeks recovering. During that time, I canceled my wow account and decided not to return since I no longer have to kill time while hooked up to a machine for hours on end. I will miss Azeroth and everyone I shared adventures and mom-jokes with. I hope real life is treating everyone well and I hope that one day we'll have a new escape to reunite in when we need a break from real life.

Sorry for missing your responses, Zam and Huju!

/wave
TheHatchetface
Lifer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Six Feet Under Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: